The Circle API: Let's Buy Local
From November 23 to January 30 2020, traders are invited to visit the let’s buy local space (The Circle api). This space is an ephemeral space dedicated to digital transformation and is held at Laval, 590 Promenade du Centropolis.
The visit takes 30 minutes: local retailers will be guided by api advisors to identify their needs and the appropriate solutions to propel their business.
The experience of LiveShopping
Live shopping involves live interactive advertising broadcast on a web platform.
Live video allows consumers to interact with each other as well as with a representative of the company who is using the technology.
In Asia, liveshopping is common and is not only exclusive to luxury brands. Indeed, one can find farmers using this widespread technology.
Which Solutions will be featured?
- CRM Tools and technologies: Beehivr, Heyday, Booxi, Raange
- Services that will make deliveries easier: Xpedigo
- Technology to facilitate employees management: Agendrix
- Technologies to enhance customer experience in stores: Mysmartjourney, Jogogo
- Digital solutions to build a website : DVORE, Panier d’achat et Webself
- Checkout solutions: Payfacto, Lightspeed, CHKPLZ, Ishop Food, Quote machine.
- Loyalty and long term engagement solutions: Freebees et Flipnpik